Trail went pretty well. I received a lot of complements and nobody had any accusations related to trail, which I found shocking. I managed to stump a few people w/ the new mark I created for this trail. It was the ONIN/F mark. It means that if you get to the ONIN/F mark and you don't see the beer, its a false. If the beer is there, you are at the On In. Why would I do this to a bunch of half minds? I ended trail at a park in which I couldn't reserve the picnic area, so I found an alternate area for the On In in case the picnic area was in use. We ended up using the alternate, which was a horse corral area. I think it worked out better anyway.
Thanks to everyone that came out. I had a lot of fun.
One more thing. Tuck It was right! Husky liners rock! I bought some plastic matts/liners for my car. They have a 1 inch lip on them, so dirt and liquid get contained and not all over the carpet in the car. When haring trail, I just kept hopping in and out of the car w/ my wet muddy shoes without a concern. I didn't have to worry about coolers leaking or hashers with muddy shoes in my car. It was great.
4 comments:
Sorry we missed your trail...again. Something always happen. We had a catering yesterday. I'm so proud of you haring by yourself. That's better than me.
I know I said it a lot yesterday, but that was a really fun, challenging trail.
I heard the trail sucked.
It did, but it sucked so much less than DOF's trail the week before, that everyone thought my trail was awesome. Either that, or nobody wanted to see me cry.
Post a Comment