Friday, April 14, 2006

Milestones

I started dating someone the week before TXIH. Everything is going well and we are hitting relationship milestones at a dizzying pace. Here's the one we hit on Monday:

That's one I've only hit once or twice. The last time I hit that one I ended up hiding in a dark corner of my house waiting for a locksmith to show up to change the locks and install a keyless deadbolt. And all that despite the fact he returned the key. But, I digress.

What's the next one? Parents. His parents are coming into town today and he would like to introduce me to them this weekend. That's right folks. It hasn't even been a month and I'm already meeting the parents. Keep your fingers crossed that it goes better than the movie did. I won't claim to be able to milk cats, so I should be fine.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

PlaysByEar said...

Isn't the co-hare milestone coming up soon?

Good luck this weekend; just be yourself. You knew that already.

dayoldfish said...

wow, I am not the only one writing about meeting the parents. Good for you, good to see you guys are happy.

Heavin' said...

The co-hare milestone is a pretty stressful one. Gotta wait a bit on that one.

The problem with being myself is that I tend to be shy and end up clamming up. I'll try to be myself w/o the clamming up. Thanks Brother!

Fish - Funny coincidence, eh? Good luck to you.

dayoldfish said...

thanks with my track record I need it. She has a key to my place already, but it was mostly so she could let herself out in the mornings after I go to work.

Barbara said...

Wow...a key? That is great girl....You deserve someone really great!!!

babyG said...

cool ! but I vote for slow, you have your whole life so you do not need to pass all the Milestones in one mnth . . . L O L

Chlamydia said...

I'm confused. You hit the BDSM milestone? Kinky.

;-)