Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Inari Sushi Night

BC taught me how to make Inari sushi last night. Pretty easy. Inari sushi might make an appearance at an upcoming event that I'm providing vittles for on Sunday.

Met w/ the tri training group at a track last night. We did:
3 laps warmup
Drills (butt kicks, high knees, skipping, etc.)

The exercise was 4 800 meter repeats with 10 pushups, 10 situps, 10 supermans, and 10 lunges on each leg in between.

2 laps cool down.

This wasn't that difficult, but I haven't gotten my brain back to the point where it thinks it enjoys running. I hope it gets there soon.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I need to get my brain to understand that outdoor running is more pleasant than indoor running....sigh

PlaysByEar said...

That is a true statement right now but don't wait until summer when it isn't!

brownie said...

Wow, ten pushups? Hopefully you took at least a two hour rest between laps of the 800s, heaven forbid you actually break a sweat. Of course, you navy boyfriend probably can't do that many pushups.

Heavin' said...

I took a nap, did my nails, and took a shower between repeats. Between each pushup, I stopped and called a different friend because I was so freakin' excited that I could actually do a pushup!!!! I just like totally can't believe I can actually do a pushup!

brownie said...

Liar! You don't have that many friends!

babyG said...

U R Tagged, go read my blog