Nope. They put a limited number on sale at that price and send out an email at a random time when they go on sale. You pretty much have to get the email right when they send it out to have a chance at getting tickets.
Dangit.. I *did* get the email but didn't read it until right now. I bet you got it too but didn't notice!
Received: by mail1166.rm04.net id h66age064o0v for xxx@austin.rr.com; Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:33:42 -0400 Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:33:42 -0400 (EDT) From: Austin City Limits info@austincitylimits.com Subject: ACL Newsletter: The earlybird Festival ticket deal & new website are here!
I bet I wouldn't have been quick enough anyway, since I can't check that email from work and I probably didn't get home until 7.
6 comments:
I thought the 35$ bands were only an urban legend?
Nope. They put a limited number on sale at that price and send out an email at a random time when they go on sale. You pretty much have to get the email right when they send it out to have a chance at getting tickets.
Nickel Creek tonight and Rusted Root on Saturday! Woohoo! Hate to say it, but the Front Range music scene puts the current Austin scene to shame.
I would love to see Rusted Root! Have fun wanker!
Dangit.. I *did* get the email but didn't read it until right now. I bet you got it too but didn't notice!
Received: by mail1166.rm04.net id h66age064o0v for xxx@austin.rr.com;
Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:33:42 -0400
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:33:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Austin City Limits info@austincitylimits.com
Subject: ACL Newsletter: The earlybird Festival ticket deal & new website are
here!
I bet I wouldn't have been quick enough anyway, since I can't check that email from work and I probably didn't get home until 7.
need more info ?
Post a Comment