Here is how we did:
Place: 22/53 Odd's And Ends Division
Team Name: Powered by Guinness
T-Rex: Lap 1 - 57:39 7:41/M
Beaver Cleaver: Lap 2 - 51:31 8:19/M
Cem Cummin : Lap 3 - 1:00:16 9:43/M
Heavin' Semen : Lap 4 - 33:33 10:29/M
Sphincter Blinker : Lap 5 - 26:41 8:36/M
Overall: 3:49:43 8:46/M
Beaver Cleaver: Lap 2 - 51:31 8:19/M
Cem Cummin : Lap 3 - 1:00:16 9:43/M
Heavin' Semen : Lap 4 - 33:33 10:29/M
Sphincter Blinker : Lap 5 - 26:41 8:36/M
Overall: 3:49:43 8:46/M
Not too bad! My leg sucked pretty badly, but I was busy being team captain. That's a pretty exhausting job in itself. I had to make sure we were shaded, hydrated, fed, beered and have everyone lined up when it was their turn! After it was done, we went down to Freddie's for lunch. Yum! Then it was home for a nappy nap and being lazy the rest of the day.
Click HERE for the pics. Please note I did not take the fantasy/dream shower sequence of Beaver Cleaver. But, I will say that he does looks mighty fine! Free Meat is in some of the pics. She wasn't on our team, but her two teams were in the tent next to ours.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:
Congrats to Team Wanker! And please remind C'Em often that he was the slowest guy on the team.
cool good job
Good Job! Much better than I did last year...although I thought of you all in chicago.
I can't give C'Em too much grief. He filled in for L&C who decided going on vacation was more important than the relay. Give L&C a hard time for wanking out on his team!
The boys has such a good time that they now have a list of events that they want to enter and are starting to train. I created little r*acist monsters!
They just like the handoff parts of the race because they get to touch each other.
Post a Comment