I'm pretty excited. I'll get to work at a 'real' company again and get to work on a real product that people actually buy!
It is really cool to see something you have had a major part in, being enjoyed or appreciated by others. Rather than being an anonymous part of a huge process, and watching salespeople getting all the ... anyway I digress.That is why I love cooking!
I'll have to adopt that mindset next time I cook. Normally by the time I'm finished, I want nothing to do with what I cooked.
I am usually full by the time I finish cooking, but I still love seeing other people enjoy. I've tasted your cooking. I have no complaints at all. Hmmmm. Maybe more hot peppers ;->
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is really cool to see something you have had a major part in, being enjoyed or appreciated by others. Rather than being an anonymous part of a huge process, and watching salespeople getting all the ... anyway I digress.
That is why I love cooking!
I'll have to adopt that mindset next time I cook. Normally by the time I'm finished, I want nothing to do with what I cooked.
I am usually full by the time I finish cooking, but I still love seeing other people enjoy.
I've tasted your cooking. I have no complaints at all. Hmmmm. Maybe more hot peppers ;->
Post a Comment