I start a new job next week. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm definitely ready for a change in the employment department. The new company is probably <= 5 miles from my house. Once I get a bike of my own, I may start biking to work. The ride in wouldn't be too dangerous. It is mostly down Parmer Lane.
On July 28th, Jim and I fly up to Boise, ID. We are going backpacking for the weekend. We'll also visit w/ his best friends Vic and Rachelle for a bit. I'm pretty excited about this trip. It will be my first back packing experience.
3 comments:
I wish I had a life ...
That trip sounds like fun
You do too have a life! You had just as busy of a weekend as I did. Don't argue. I was there! I saw it! :-)
cool that means we can do the whole lunch thing! I know plenty of carnivore places!
Post a Comment