Friday, June 02, 2006

Agility Trial This Weekend!

Been pretty busy lately. Bike, run, swim, eat, sleep, work, work some more, and walk the dog. Not too much time for fun. Oh well. I did see X-Men last weekend.

This weekend one of my agility clubs (Travis Agility Group) is holding an agility trial at Triple Crown Dog Academy. Click here for directions. The fun starts at 8 am and usually runs until 4-5 on both Saturday and Sunday. This is your chance to find out what I mean when I say I'm at a dog show. I won't be getting there on Saturday until 11 or 12. I have to meet my tri training group on Saturday morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

brownie said...

The biking, swimming, and running is supposed to be fun, dork.

Heavin' said...

That part was fun. What I meant is I haven't made time for what most people consider fun (ie drinking, going out, etc.). I've only consumed 2 beers in the last two weeks. Sigh. I'll quit whining now and go drink.

brownie said...

Drink for whin...oh wait, nevermind.